_____________________________________________________________

To see my demo reel, just click here:

http://www.pondoflife.com/perry/reel.html

To See just my gallery of still images just click here:

http://www.pondoflife.com/perry/gallery.html

Friday, July 27, 2007

Indiana Freakin' Jones!


Well, in case it isn't obvious to all of you, I am a huge Indiana Jones fan. The fact that they are making a new movie (and just finished day number 26 of shooting), blows my mind!
Raiders of the Lost Ark is a fantastic movie (my favorite) and just gets me pumped up every time I see it. Of course, I have seen it too many times to mention without embarrassment! Yesterday at the San Diego Comic Con, Steven Spielberg gave a live video feed to the audience at Paramount's movie panel, and welcomed Harrison Ford (in full Indy get-up), Ray Winstone, Shia LeBeuf and.... Karen Allen! Yes, Marion Ravenwood is back in Indy's life to abuse him and hopefully get back together with him. I know I am identifying myself as an uber-geek to even post this, but I just couldn't help but get excited about all of this. If yo are interested in any of this, head on over to these places:

IndianaJones.com

TheRaider.net

Enjoy!

2 comments:

cubedude89 said...

haha. I am the same way about the "Cube" movies.

Perry Harovas said...

We all have our "thing" that makes us go nuts with joy, I guess. Makes life fun, and since these are movies, they never change (well, except Star Wars, but that's another blog topic) and we can enjoy them and get the same thrill every time we watch them, even 20 or 30 years later. How cool is that?!